HiVis venturi style air movers are used in many industrial and construction sites where there is a need to disperse hazardous fumes, move air into a confined space, cool individuals in elevated temperature conditions, or ventilate equipment and machinery with a blast of directed air. Common applications include shipyards, refineries, chemical plants, paper mills and manhole ventilation.
- Overall Length: 46.06"
- Base Diameter: 14.37"
- Top of Horn Diameter: 14.25"
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 13.62"
- Base Slot Diameter: 0.5"
- Weight: 38.0 lbs
- Air Inlet Thread: 1"
- Inlet Pressure Total Air Flow: 40 psig 3152 cfm
- Inlet Pressure Total Air Flow: 60 psig 4152 cfm
- Inlet Pressure Total Air Flow: 80 psig 4929 cfm
- Inlet Pressure Air Consumption: 40 psig 114 cfm
- Inlet Pressure Air Consumption: 60 psig 152 cfm
- Inlet Pressure Air Consumption: 80 psig 193 cfm
- No moving parts
- Minimal required maintenance
- Can be used as a blower or for exhaust safe in hazardous areas
- Performance tested
- Lightweight and portable